“You Get What You Pay For!”
We’ve all encountered the famous phrase, “You Get What You Pay For” however sometimes you do not generally know when something is really way too inexpensive or actually too costly. So where can you go to discover just what the normal rate should be?
A typical price for a photo booth nationwide will vary from $400 on the low end to $1500 depending on variables and also $3000+ for multi-day trade shows and corporate events.
What is the realistic photo booth rental price?
If you were wishing for much less yet $500-$1500 seems to be a much more exact rate for a photo booth service with add-ons that can go up to $3000. To some that might be jaw dropping. To others that cost array is simple. The reason for such a big swing is since there are many variables at play. It’s difficult to separate the bare basics from the not-so-important photo booth rental accessories. It is additionally hard to tell just what each company does in a different way. Even if a company details out a bullet list of attributes it does not imply both solutions are equal. You need to really check out what makes the company both unique and also different.
- Rental Time– See to it you have the proper amount of time for your occasion. The majority of occasions require at the very least 2 hours to start. 3 hours is a lot more common specifically for weddings. The amount of time you access the occasion is most likely the most crucial thing. Do not go low-cost here. Make certain you obtain the correct amount of time you require.
- The Camera – Make certain the camera is a more recent DSLR cam over 18 mega pixels with a nice lens. The lens equally as essential as the camera, otherwise more important. Having a DSLR camera allows for compatible lenses so you’re not stuck with simply the kit lens. Don’t just think they’re loading the cubicle with the ideal equipment. Demand to see a pair high resolution images of what the final photo high quality will look like.
- Lighting equipment – The light they make use of is just as important. The larger the light the much better the quality of the light source. Having an umbrella or soft box is ideal so the light is not rough as well as direct. Think of it like a cloud covering the sun. Taking a photo of yourself in direct sunshine is not incredibly complementary. It will make your face appearance glossy as well as produces rough darkness. You desire a photo booth that does not just point a direct bare bulb flash at your face. Especially if this is a wedding event. People are generally coming dressed up as well as would love to get an excellent looking image of themselves with their household or partner.
- The Printer– Ensure they are publishing with a color sublimation printer not an inkjet. Ink Jet printers take a while to print (which means visitors will certainly be waiting) and the ink could smear conveniently from finger prints. Dye Sublimation prints move with heat and also are quickly completely dry when they appear. Plus, the picture is covered as well as secured. This will safeguard your images from moisture or UV illumination for this reason enabling your printouts to last.
- Expertise – is the photo booth business you are thinking about focus on photo booths or have a history in digital photography services. Too many firms are simply adding photo booths to their endless supply of home entertainment or rental solutions. If the business appears to be a one stop shop for every little thing greater than likely their not putting most of their day-to-day focus toward supplying the best photo booth experience. Photo booths have a great deal of moving components as well as still call for a human touch to get everything working perfect.
REQUEST A QUOTE
To start, request a personalized quote! Scroll to the top of the page (or click HERE) and send us a quick message including as much information as possible about your event (i.e.: Name, Phone or Email, date, time, theme, type of event, etc.) so we can recommend on the best approach to your event.
SIGNING THE AGREEMENT
Once you’ve decided on renting a photo booth for your event, we can book your date! The process is very simple, you will receive an agreement from Lets Booth It – Photo Booth Rental Jacksonville and once it is signed along with a deposit payment, you can now relax as we will take care of the rest. Lets Booth It – Photo Booth Rental Jacksonville will be onsite the day of your event to get the party started!
COMMUNICATE YOUR PREFERENCES
We will keep you on the loop on the development and with the entire planning process. Choose the perfect backdrop (upgrade fee may apply), your preference on the photo print (logos, static images), and even on how to brand the photo booth (upgrade fee applies). You will receive an email notification and it is where you would communicate all of the tweaks you would need for your perfect photo booth experience.
TIME TO ENJOY
On the big day we will arrive approximately one hour before the operational start time to set everything up. Once the event starts so does the fun. Your guests are sure to have a blast with our photo booth, props and our professional staff is always at the ready to help with the booth.
OUR SCRAPBOOK SERVICE
Another thing worth pointing out is our Memory Scrapbook service (upgrade fee applies); brides love this as it is a great keepsake from a wedding. Our Memory Scrapbook service allows guests to keep a tangible strip and place the other in the scrapbook, writing personalized notes to the bride and the groom. Once the reception has ended, we are able to provide you with a digital copy of all images (upgrade fee may apply).
Wishing you all the very best in finding the ideal photo booth for your next celebration or event. For all your photo booth rental needs, give us a phone call at Photo Booth Rental Jacksonville or contact us and we’ll be more than happy to help you.
Let us help Make The party!